- Desert Tan
The clever construction of the fabrics ensures that any water from the body will be moved to the outside of the bag, and can also add at least 15% additional warmth by reflecting body heat. The outstanding quality and craftsmanship of our UK based production personnel can be seen in our Tactical Series range of sleeping bags.
• Mummy style shape for heat retention
• Paratex Steelplate outer shell for water resistance
• TS1™ (Thermal Suede) lining for a luxurious feel
• Softie Premier & Reflectatherm filling for maximum comfort and warmth
We are very proud to be one of the last manufacturers of quality sleeping bags and insulated clothing not only in the UK but across Europe. We have a dedicated workforce at our West Yorkshire factory in the North of England who are trained to use state of the art machinery and traditional sewing techniques to bring our ideas to life.
Sizes Available & Weight
- Adult - 1100g
- Tactical 2 Black RH - 8211654440025
- Tactical 2 Black LH - 8211654440032
- Tactical 2 Olive RH - 8211654440124
- Tactical 2 Olive LH - 8211654440131
- Tactical 2 Desert Tan RH - 8211654441428
- Tactical 2 Desert Tan LH - 8211654441435
Paratex Steelplate is used on the cream of Snugpak's products giving a great balance between aesthetics and performance. Paratex Steelplate is lightweight, tough, highly breathable, high wicking, windproof & water repellent.
TS1 is a lightweight polyester fabric with a suede finish, which uses a combination of yarns with different thicknesses. Microfibre yarns (less than 1 decitex) go on the outside and Macrofibre (3 decitex) go on the inside.
Randomised fine filament fibres create extra voids and loft to trap more warm air, whilst keeping the same weight as a standard insulation.
Reflectatherm, this metallised fabric is designed to retain heat and warmth. A highly breathable material, which adds little to the weight or pack size.
Snugpak.com is designed for use within the UK.
Not all products/colours on the UK website are available in the US & Canada. You are welcome to come in and take a look around, but for a better experience we recommend you visit the Snugpak USA website.