The perfect one-person tent, the Ionosphere™ will shelter you from all but the worst four-season inclement weather, with a 5000mm Hydrostatic Head PU Coated Fly sheet, with taped seams and a No-See-Um Mesh Mosquito Net, to keep out the bugs in summer months and warmer climates. For summer wild camping, the Ionosphere is the perfect green, allowing you to pitch your tent with minimal environmental impact to the surrounding areas, as well as being able to pitch and adjust should wind direction change, using a two- pole system to form a hooped shelter that keeps condensation build up to a minimum.
Hydrostatic Head (HH) is a waterproof measurement of a Shelter’s material’s coating; most commonly a thin film of polyurethane finish is added to a material to create polyurethane laminate (PUL) referred to as a PU Coating. It is this coating that gives Snugpak® Shelters their waterproof & windproof properties. See the article, Understanding Hydrostatic Head; How Waterproof is My Tent? on the Snugpak Community Website.
• Green Outer and Black Mesh Inner, Perfect for Wild Camping Ventures.
• Single-point Side Entry
• Lightweight, but robust, 210t Ripstop Flysheet with 5000mm Waterproof PU Coating.
• Lightweight 190t Nylon 5000mm Waterproof PU Groundsheet.
• Lightweight 190t Polyester Mesh Inner, with 50D No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net.
• Waterproof Taped Seams.
• Flame Retardent Materials.
• Two DAC® Featherlite NSL® Anodised Aluminium Poles, with press fit connections.
• 14 Lightweight Alloy Cross-Stakes, with two-spares.
• Ideal for longer ventures & multiple day use with the Softie® Osprey 12 Sleeping Bag.