- Desert Tan
• Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
• Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Temperature Rating: Comfort: 0°c, Extreme: -5°c
• Lightweight - just 1200g including compression stuff sack
• Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right hand versions available)
• Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag.(expander available separately, see below)
• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
• Snugfit Hood The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
• Anti-snag Zip with full length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an "anti-snag strip" of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area.
• Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
• Extra Length Available. This sleeping bag can be made extra long, so if you’re tall, enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep without having to bend your legs!
• Zip Together Buy a left and a right hand to make a double (please check when ordering)
We are very proud to be one of the last manufacturers of quality sleeping bags and insulated clothing not only in the UK but across Europe. We have a dedicated workforce at our West Yorkshire factory in the North of England who are trained to use state of the art machinery and traditional sewing techniques to bring our ideas to life.
Sizes Available & Weight
- Adult 1200g
- Softie 6 Kestrel Black RH - 8211654210024
- Softie 6 Kestrel Black LH - 8211654210031
- Softie 6 Kestrel Black Extra Long RH - 8211657890025
- Softie 6 Kestrel Black Extra Long LH - 8211657890032
- Softie 6 Kestrel Olive RH - 8211654210123
- Softie 6 Kestrel Olive LH - 8211654210130
- Softie 6 Kestrel Olive Extra Long RH - 8211657890124
- Softie 6 Kestrel Olive Extra Long LH - 8211657890131
- Softie 6 Kestrel D.Tan RH - 8211654211427
- Softie 6 Kestrel D.Tan LH - 8211654211434
- Softie 6 Kestrel Blue/Orange RH + Free Snuggy - 8211654090220
- Softie 6 Kestrel Blue/Orange LH + Free Snuggy - 8211654090237
- Softie 6 Kestrel Blue/Orange X-Long RH + Free Snuggy - 8211657090227
- Softie 6 Kestrel Blue/Orange X-Long LH + Free Snuggy - 8211657090234
Paratex Steelplate is used on the cream of Snugpak's products giving a great balance between aesthetics and performance. Paratex Steelplate is lightweight, tough, highly breathable, high wicking, windproof & water repellent.
Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source.
Randomised fine filament fibres create extra voids and loft to trap more warm air, whilst keeping the same weight as a standard insulation.
How To Pack a Snugpak Sleeping Bag
When you’re packing up your camping gear after a night in the Great Outdoors, it can be rather frustrating when the sleeping bag just doesn’t seem to fit into the bag it came out of the night before. Check out our informative 90 second video to help guide you through the process.
Snugpak.com is designed for use within the UK.
Not all products/colours on the UK website are available in the US & Canada. You are welcome to come in and take a look around, but for a better experience we recommend you visit the Snugpak USA website.